Your Tutorial Resource Guide To: Photography & Editing
Image source: George Rotan.
Photography is our universal language. To stay connected to it, and to one another, we have to do what we do best: keep learning. While many of us are at home and while things feel different, we hope that you feel encouraged to keep editing and creating with whatever time you may have. Below is a resource (or knowledge) guide, filled with educational and tutorial content based on how much time you have to spend. Whether you have only two minutes or two hours, we hope you find what you’re looking for to keep #CreatingFromHome.
2 minutes or shorter
- Want to easily transform your photo to black and white? Learn how with Lightroom Classic here.
- To learn how you can create the perfect colors in your photos using Lightroom, watch this.
- Discover one easy way to adjust the exposure in your photos using Lightroom Classic here.
- Match the lighting in your photo composites using Photoshop here.
- Want an entire playlist of photo editing tutorials in Lightroom mobile, all under 20 seconds? Click here.
5 minutes or shorter
- Learn how you can add focus stacking to your photos for added depth using Photoshop here.
- Find out how to fix an overexposed photo using Lightroom Classic here.
- Learn how to remove distracting objects from your photos using Lightroom here.
- For a guide on how to create your own custom Lightroom presets, click here.
- To learn how to bring dull photos to life using Lightroom, watch this.
25 minutes or shorter
- To get started with photo editing in Lightroom, click here.
- Want an introduction to the basics of night photography? Read this.
- Follow along with this food photography tutorial in Lightroom Classic here.
- Read 10 tips for photographing and editing darker skin tones in Lightroom and Photoshop here.
- Learn how to edit part of a photo using selective adjustments in Lightroom here.
I’ve got all the time in the world
- Catch a masterclass on phone photography and editing here. 1 hour 5 minutes
- For a deep-dive on processing and editing photos in Lightroom and Photoshop, watch this. 1 hour 57 minutes
- Learn advanced tips and tricks for photo editing with Lightroom Classic here. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Follow along with an in-depth photo editing workflow in Lightroom Classic and Photoshop here. 1 hour 55 minutes
- Learn all about creating photography presets in Lightroom and Photoshop here. 1 hour 54 minutes
- For beginners, find an in-depth introductory guide to getting started with photo editing in Photoshop and Lightroom Classic with weekly masterclasses here.
Get hands-on and follow step-by-step with these tutorials right within the Lightroom app.
- Watch how to color correct the photos of your feline friends here.
- Learn how to draw attention to your subject (in this case, your canine subject) here.
- To create the ultimate industrial indoor portrait, look here.
- Learn how to make sure the colors in your photos pop here.
- Teach yourself how to adjust color using the Tint slider in Lightroom here.
Gone through them all? Have suggestions for other tutorial content? Comment below, and don’t forget to let us know how you’re #CreatingFromHome.