Adobe Summit 2020: Your Guide to Personalization Breakouts
by Adobe Communications Team
posted on 03-31-2020
All over the world, we’re seeing brands accelerate their digital transformations in the wake of significant shifts in consumer behaviors, patterns, and workplace dynamics. Many of us are working from home for the first time and relearning common behaviors to stay engaged both professionally and socially. Adobe, too, has embarked on a rapid digital transformation with Adobe Summit 2020. What was set to be an in-person event for 20,000+ digital professionals in Las Vegas has quickly shifted into an exciting digital event poised to reach over one million viewers. As of this morning, you can log on and watch keynote addresses from our CEO Shantanu Narayen and other Adobe leaders on critical Customer Experience Management (CXM) topics along with announcements on our latest innovations and sneaks on what we’re developing next.
Another exciting development amplified by this digital shift is the opportunity to engage in developing your own personalization strategy and Customer Experience Management (CXM) Playbook within Adobe Experience League. The CXM Playbook is a self-serve assessment where you can evaluate your business on the 6 key CXM areas: Digital First Culture, Data and Insights, Scalable Content, Optimize for Personalization, Customer Journey Management, and Commerce. You’ll then receive a report with an evaluation of your maturity, benchmarks related to your industry, and suggested next steps towards maturity in all areas. It’s a framework that lays the groundwork for us to work with you on developing your own customized CXM strategy based on your specific company dynamics and business goals, evaluating your people, process and technology investments.
What’s more, we’ve curated over 100 breakout sessions presented by industry experts, Adobe insiders, thought leaders, and technologists. Following the keynote addresses, you can select breakout sessions from our Personalization Track that feature several of our most innovative personalization programs across industries, along with trends and advancements we’re developing in our product related to privacy and compliance, A.I. & machine-learning automation, and cross-channel decisioning.
In these breakouts, experts will share their personalization playbooks and step-by-step process for how they’ve built successful personalization practices from the ground up. They include:
- “Adobe Target & Adobe Experience Platform: The Future of Personalization”: Principal Product Manager Ram Parthasarathy will share the latest trends and what we’ve developed in the product to embrace the future needs of personalization practitioners.
- “How Panera Reimagined Its Digital Ordering Experience with Adobe Target”: Shivany Shenoy, Sr Manager, Lead eCommerce Architect and Jeremy Tripp, Sr. Product Manager will share their latest strategies in the rapidly-evolving digital ordering experience at Panera with a view into their personalization ideation process.
- “Building and Executing a Home Page Personalization Strategy from A to Z”: Nika Sheynberg, Digital Marketing Manager of Refinitiv will showcase how she uses category affinity and other data layer attributes along with profile scripts for adapting the personalized experience more dynamically based on the visitor’s profile and current context.
- “Establishing a Scalable Testing Program in Regulated Industries”: Alok Satyawadi, VP & Jessica Weberding, Manager, Digital Experience at PNC Bank share the best practices they have learned as they’ve built a robust personalization practice, with tips on streamlining organizational buy-in, governance, compliance and process.
- “Personalization in B2B: VMware’s Journey to Scale and Success“: Prinay Goyal, Digital Marketing: Manager, Web Personalization at VMWare will share how he has built a digital architecture and program to execute on B2B and account-based experience personalization across VMWare’s customer journey.
- “ROI You Can Bank On: BMO’s Blueprint for Proving Personalization Value ”: Chris Menezes, Sr Manager, Personalization & Claire Yeh, Manager, Personalization & A/B Testing at the Bank of Montreal will share their custom blueprint for identifying and executing valuable personalization activities for improving the customer experience.
We are thrilled to be sharing these sessions on building personalization programs across industries to scale and future developments in our space, and a sincere thank you to our community of personalization Adobe Summit presenters, for recording these sessions virtually with us, to share with all of you.
Stay tuned throughout the year for more webinars and sessions featuring a range of topics and customer success showcases!
Topics: Adobe Summit, News, Personalization