Create Seamless Workflows for HR with ServiceNow and Adobe Sign
by Jenny Ho
posted on 04-09-2020
Since 2016, Adobe has partnered with ServiceNow to streamline document workflows and approvals inside ServiceNow® applications. Adobe Sign—the most comprehensive e-signing solution in Adobe Document Cloud—integrates directly with the Now Platform® bringing the power of Adobe Sign to any module across ServiceNow for use cases such as IT, security, customer service, contract management and HR.
Today we’re announcing a new out-of-the-box integration with the ServiceNow® HR Service Delivery (HRSD) and Adobe Sign to eliminate paper-based processes around new hire onboarding, code of conduct, policy acknowledgements, and other employee self-service signature needs, leading to better customer and employee experiences. In the Forrester Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Adobe, organizations see an average ROI of 420% over 3 years and a net present value of $5.5M by leveraging Adobe Sign to reduce paper-based processes.
“ServiceNow is a strategic partner to nearly 80% of the Fortune 500. These enterprises continually rely on the power of the Now Platform to help drive digital transformation and power experiences that help employees be more productive. With an out-of-the-box integration with Adobe Sign, customers will be able to eliminate paper-based processes and instead focus on more meaningful and strategic work.” – Blake McConnell, SVP of Employee Workflows at ServiceNow
Global brands like Microsoft have relied on Adobe Sign for years to drive business forward faster with legally binding e-signatures. With the out-of-the-box ServiceNow integration, Adobe Sign can help even more companies accelerate document workflows and maximize their ServiceNow investment. With Adobe Sign and ServiceNow, your company can take advantage of:
- Faster approvals with end-to-end digital workflows—Adobe Sign eliminates paper processes by adding e-signature capabilities to existing ServiceNow workflows, making it easy for anyone in your organization to prepare and send any document—from IT requests to onboarding documents—for electronic approval with just a few touches or clicks. And signatures that once took weeks or days to obtain can now be collected in hours or even minutes.
- Real-time tracking—Once documents are sent for approval, you can track their progress in real time inside the ServiceNow apps you already rely on. See which documents are pending and which have been signed, get notifications when your documents have been approved, and archive those approvals in ServiceNow, along with a detailed audit trail.
- Better signing experiences—Adobe Sign makes it easy for anyone to sign from any device. Recipients receive in an email with a link when a document requires their approval. All they have to do is click or tap the link from their browser, tablet, or phone to sign with a few clicks or touches. No software downloads or account sign up required.
- Legally binding e-signatures—E-signatures are legally valid and enforceable in almost every industrialized country in the world. Adobe Sign also offers advanced authentication, such as digital signatures with certificate IDs or even phone or knowledge-based authentication, for increased peace of mind on high-value documents.
- Cloud Signature Consortium (CSC) —Adobe developed the first e-signature solution that delivers open, standards-based digital signatures in the cloud. And we’re setting the global standard with digital signing on mobile and web. Working with other digital identity leaders, we’ve established the CSC to provide open technical specifications, so our customers can choose the right trust service providers.
- Your branding—With Adobe Sign, you can personalize the signing experience for your customers, employees, and partners by adding your company’s branding elements to all the documents you send for signature. Even signature requests and confirmation emails can match your brand look and feel, ensuring recipients get a consistent experience across every touchpoint.
- Trusted solution—Adobe Sign complies with the broadest range of legal requirements, the most demanding industry regulations, and the most stringent security standardsaround the world—including the European Union GDPR, Pharma, CFR11 and FedRAMP Tailored.
To stay ahead, enterprises need to find innovative ways to do more in less time. By adding Adobe Sign to your existing IT and HR workflows, your organization can make business transactions truly digital with trusted and legal electronic signatures inside the ServiceNow apps you already use.
Get a free 90-day Adobe Sign trial and see what Adobe Sign can do for your business.
Learn more about ServiceNow solutions and platform.
ServiceNow and the Now Platform are registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.
Topics: Digital Transformation, Productivity
Products: Sign, Acrobat, Document Cloud