It’s Time to Uplevel Your Experience Game
Adobe Experience Manager Sites + Dynamic Media.
Image source: Adobe Stock / stokkete.
by Maxwell Mabe
posted on 05-11-2020
Having a strong, compelling online presence is an essential requirement for brand success. As consumer shopping habits continue to skew heavily toward digital, expectations around what an experience should be have changed — all customers are now digital-experience-savvy customers.
How can brands quickly and easily enhance existing experiences without a ground-up rebuild? Create more variations from existing image and video content? Do all this in a flexible and agile way at a sustainable pace and scale?
Enter Adobe Experience Manager Sites with Dynamic Media
We intimately understand the need for accessible tools to aid in a flexible and low-touch approach to “digital refresh” projects. To help, we now offer Dynamic Media for use with Adobe Experience Manager Sites without requiring an Experience Manager Assets license.
Dynamic Media not only makes it easy and painless to add interactive, engaging elements to pages and experiences, but also to optimize content for faster loading. Here are just a few features and capabilities to check out:
- Experience Viewer Library. Easily choose, customize, and brand (via a WYSIWYG user interface) intelligent experience viewers for imagery and video, ready to drop into any Experience Manager Sites page.
- Responsive Ready. Experience viewers adapt automatically for mobile, tablet, and desktop (size, buttons, etc.) ready for responsive web design experiences.
- Master File Approach. Store one file, all sizes/variations are created and optimized at the time of delivery, no more workflow complexity and clutter.
- AI Powered. Eliminate hundreds of hours of manual image and video point-of-interest cropping with Smart Crop powered by Adobe Sensei, built for enterprise scale and production.
- Easy Video. Upload your master video and Dynamic Media process all required sizes, delivered using our intelligent viewer to assure video is perfect on any screen or device.
- Image Optimization. Create any number of image profiles to control the size, quality, and sharpness of images as scale.
- Mobile Forward. Applied during delivery, Smart Imaging dramatically reduces image size and page weight with no loss in image visual fidelity.
Dynamic Media Classic upgrade ready
Are you using Dynamic Media Classic with Adobe Experience Manager Sites and have been interested in advanced Dynamic Media features like Smart Crop? This is a great opportunity to kick off your upgrade to Dynamic Media, streamline your workflows, and start to retune your pages.
Learn more about Adobe Experience Manager Sites
Explore our Dynamic Media experience pages
View Upgrade Details for Dynamic Media Classic
Topics: Digital Transformation, Campaign Management
Products: Experience Cloud