How to Make a Podcast
Mike Russell’s best-of podcasting video playlist.
Mike Russell of Music Radio Creative is a beloved name and face in the audio community. For years he has created tutorial content around branding, podcasting, and video editing. We’ve been impressed with his consistent enthusiasm and knack for explaining things both online and in person. In fact, in 2019 Mike took his place among the ranks of exceptional teachers at Adobe MAX in Los Angeles and left with recognition as a MAX Master. Suffice it to say, he really knows his stuff.
Recently, Mike compiled a best-of compilation for the art of podcasting, including time-saving hacks and dreamy workflow recommendations. Find all these and more on the Music Radio Creative YouTube channel. Enjoy!
How to make a podcast Playlist — Find all 16 videos here:
- Podcast Editing Tips THAT SAVE HOURS (Delete Silence & Mute Microphones)
- How I Edit Podcasts
- Punch and Roll Tutorial for Podcasters in Adobe Audition
- Adding Podcast Metadata and Making Lossless mp3 Edits
- ID3 Tag Podcast Presets in the Adobe Audition Multitrack
- How to Tell if Your Podcast is Out of Phase
- Podcast Noise Reduction Tutorial
- How to Produce a Podcast
- How to Clean Up a Noisy Podcast Recording
- Matching Voice EQ and Volume in Podcast Post-Production
- How to Set Your Podcast to the Right Audio Level
- Slow Down and Speed Up Audio in Adobe Audition (Cut Editing Time in Half!)
- How to Delete Silences Automatically in Adobe Audition
- Adobe Audition Tutorial — How to Lower Volume on Music Tracks (So You Can Hear Speech)
- How to Crop Audio in Adobe Audition
- Single-Band Compressor vs. Tube-Modeled Compressor in Adobe Audition
Have fun creating! We can’t wait to hear what you make. #AdobeAudition
Try Audition for free today.
At Adobe, we believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, and we also stand with the Black community against hate, intolerance and racism. We will continue to support, elevate, and amplify diverse voices through our community of employees, creatives, customers and partners. We believe Adobe has a responsibility to drive change and ensure that every individual feels a sense of belonging and inclusion. We must stand up and speak out against racial inequality and injustice. Read more about the actions we’re taking to make lasting change inside and outside of our company.
We also know many people are still impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis and our thoughts are with you. The entire Adobe team wants to thank you, our customers, and all creators around the world for the work you do to keep us inspired during this difficult time.