Catch this Wave: Adobe Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Adobe Implementation Services, Q2 2020
by Max Long
posted on 07-07-2020
Realizing success in customer experience management (CXM) is a path best traversed with an experienced guide. Adobe’s consulting services help our customers maximize their Adobe investment with a foundation built on customer experience, powered by a global network of certified experts that help clients such as TELUS, 24-Hour Fitness, Software AG, and Tourism of Australia exceed their customers’ expectations at every touchpoint.
Forrester recently evaluated 12 vendors across 24 criteria for strength of overall offering, market presence and strategy for The Forrester Wave™: Adobe Implementation Services, Q2 2020 report. We are excited to share that Adobe’s consulting services were named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Adobe Implementation Services, Q2 2020 along with five of our partners. At Adobe, we are proud of our extensive partner ecosystem which plays an important role alongside Adobe in our customers’ experience-led business transformations. The Adobe professional services team provides solutions that are complementary to our partners. In fact, in many situations we’ll work together with partners to deliver the optimum approach for our joint customers.
At your service
Adobe’s consulting services offer much more than technology implementation — the portfolio is designed to help our customers unlock the full potential of our solutions and take their CXM strategy to the next level with superior support from experts with close ties to engineering, robust insights derived from industry data and benchmarks, as well as strategy consulting and proven methodologies for rapid growth and scale. This is done with targeted approaches that deliver the right support for customer success with more efficient and effective results.
Adobe’s services include customer experience strategy, technology integration, learning, and customer success management services that help customers achieve ROI, become best-in-class in delivering exceptional customer experiences, and become industry leaders through innovation.
We are here to help our customers accelerate value realization and maximize it over time. Our services focus on improving customer success, increasing adoption, and ensuring that our customers have an amazing experience between implementation and use.
The Forrester Wave™: Adobe implementation services, Q2 2020
Here’s what Forrester discovered about Adobe’s consulting services:
- One reference customer said, Adobe is “an embedded part of our teams – they work closely with us to understand what we really want to achieve.”
- “Clients like its commitment to understanding their businesses and customers and easy access to Adobe product teams.”
- “Adobe provides integrated services to augment its products across the board.”
- “Adobe gives enterprise customers a suite of tools for designing and delivering personalized experiences that drive business results.”
The results are in
Adobe received the highest possible scores in the following criteria:
- 5 out of 5 in Adobe Experience Platform capabilities and Adobe Sensei capabilities
- 5 out of 5 in Adobe Marketing Cloud capabilities, Adobe Commerce Cloud/ Magento capabilities, Adobe Advertising Cloud capabilities, Partner ecosystem, Prebuilt Adobe assets and accelerators, Certified Expert Headcount, Certified Expert Product Coverage, Specializations and Operations Capabilities
- 5 out of 5 in market presence category
To download The Forrester Wave™ report, click here.
At Adobe, we believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, and we also stand with the Black community against hate, intolerance and racism. We will continue to support, elevate, and amplify diverse voices through our community of employees, creatives, customers and partners. We believe Adobe has a responsibility to drive change and ensure that every individual feels a sense of belonging and inclusion. We must stand up and speak out against racial inequality and injustice. Read more about the actions we’re taking to make lasting change inside and outside of our company.
We also know many people are still impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis and our thoughts are with you. The entire Adobe team wants to thank you, our customers, and all creators around the world for the work you do to keep us inspired during this difficult time.
Topics: Digital Transformation
Products: Experience Cloud