Adobe Named 2020 Microsoft Alliance Global ISV Partner of the Year
by Dave Welch
posted on 07-13-2020
Creating exceptional end-to-end customer experiences requires unprecedented partnership and collaboration across companies. We have been working closely with Microsoft for the past four years to help our customers transform their businesses by unifying data, content, and processes to deliver superior experiences to their customers. This year, we’re honored that Adobe has been recognized as the 2020 Microsoft Alliance Global ISV Partner of the Year. This award, from 3,300 partner nominations across more than 100 countries, underscores the depth and impact of our collaboration in driving success for our joint customers.
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards acknowledge the Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year. Adobe is among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Our deep partnership with Microsoft empowers companies to connect every experience, and to create personalized customer interactions. Our solutions also make companies more productive and collaborative with streamlined document workflows and e-signature processes. Across every industry, Adobe and Microsoft help companies turn real-world problems into business wins across all our integrations. Notable examples include:
- Walgreens Boots Alliance creates personalized, omnichannel healthcare and shopping experiences powered by new customer experience management technology and data platform.
- The State of Hawaii provides citizens with services faster, reaching geographically dispersed populations, and improves government employees’ experiences and productivity by moving to paperless workflows.
- AAA Northeast increases member satisfaction using Adobe Experience Cloud to capture feedback and influence future digital experiences.
- The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited uses Adobe Campaign to tap into omnichannel customer data and provide seamless online and offline experiences.
- Queensland Performing Arts Center personalizes engagement with patrons using Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Hosted on Microsoft Azure, Adobe and Microsoft’s integrated products are easy for IT teams to implement and manage, ensuring companies have the solutions to provide a seamless experience for their customers. We’ve recently added Adobe Experience Platform and Magento Commerce on Microsoft Azure as well as enhanced integrations between Marketo Engage and Microsoft Dynamics 365. These are in addition to our existing integrations and Azure offerings that include Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, and Adobe Sign.
To learn more, check out our Microsoft partnership site.
At Adobe, we believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, and we also stand with the Black community against hate, intolerance and racism. We will continue to support, elevate, and amplify diverse voices through our community of employees, creatives, customers and partners. We believe Adobe has a responsibility to drive change and ensure that every individual feels a sense of belonging and inclusion. We must stand up and speak out against racial inequality and injustice. Read more about the actions we’re taking to make lasting change inside and outside of our company.
We also know many people are still impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis and our thoughts are with you. The entire Adobe team wants to thank you, our customers, and all creators around the world for the work you do to keep us inspired during this difficult time.