Business Productivity track at MAX: Featured sessions
By Craig Peasley
Posted on 08-28-2020
Remote work has changed everything about how we get work done. That’s why this year, we’re offering a brand-new track at MAX geared toward business productivity. Designed for a broad audience, from small business owners to larger enterprises, this track will inspire you to become even more productive, collaborative, and digital-first in the new world order, using tools from Adobe Document Cloud.
Check out these four sessions, plus many more in the session catalog, in the Business Productivity track:
Organizations are showing incredible creativity in adapting how they operate. This session will explore how Adobe and Microsoft are partnering to empower individual productivity, enable new modes of collaboration, and help organizations get work done in entirely digital ways.
Join Ammerlaan as he discusses:
- How organizations are accelerating their digital transformations
- How Adobe is enabling new scenarios with Adobe Sign, Acrobat, and Creative Cloud
- How Microsoft is reinventing productivity and collaboration for the “next normal”
The state of Utah couldn’t possibly have foreseen the dual disasters they would face in March this year: a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck just as the COVID-19 pandemic ground life to a halt with shelter-in-place orders. Learn how adopting digital solutions allowed employees of Utah to spring to action and deliver uninterrupted vital services.
In this session, Hussey will share:
- Best practices for state governments related to departmental digital workflows
- How the state’s newly adopted electronic signature program streamlined emergency document workflows in a time of crisis
Balancing business, life, and family comes with new challenges while we’re working from home. Cochran, an attorney, wealth expert, and the strategist behind the blog One Big Happy Life, will share practical tips and hacks on how to get it all done so you can focus on what matters most.
Cochran will explore:
- How to reevaluate your priorities and rethink what work-life balance looks like
- How to create new routines and systems that are compatible with our new normal
- How to streamline your remote work processes using Acrobat PDF tools
What are the new design challenges for people and work? Gervais Tompkin, a principal at the global design firm Gensler, is an expert on emerging global work styles and workplaces. Join his session to learn how to prepare your organization to adapt and thrive in the new work environment.
Join Tompkin to hear about:
- What is the future of work that we want?
- How might our new work experience be different and better?
- How can we come out on top while adopting to new technology and a changed employment landscape?
Topics: Creativity, Events, Adobe MAX, Document Cloud,
Products: Document Cloud,