Meet the 2022 Adobe Community Advisors
We are delighted to introduce the star contributors who have been named the 2022 Adobe Community Advisors.
The Adobe Community Advisors program was created last year to spotlight the most engaged, passionate, and supportive members of Adobe Experience League — the unified place where Adobe Experience Cloud customers can find training, support, documentation, and community. One of the most vibrant areas of Experience League is the Communities, online forums that allow beginners, experts, and everyone in between to connect, ask questions, and share ideas to improve their knowledge.
The thriving Experience League Communities are powered by Adobe Experience Cloud users from all over the world who go above and beyond the demands of their own work to share their time and knowledge for the community’s benefit. We are inspired by their eagerness to share new tips and tricks, work together to solve problems, and help everyone find success.
Adobe Community Advisors are always ready to facilitate community participation, answer questions, share their product expertise, help others to sharpen their skills, and get more value from Experience Cloud solutions.
You will see these experts answering questions and sharing ideas across the community. You can easily spot them by their Community Advisor badge. And you might see them featured beyond Experience League as we ask them to share their insights and expertise through blog articles, webinars, Adobe User Group meetings, and other Adobe events.
We are delighted to have the opportunity to make our Adobe Experience Cloud Communities an even stronger resource for everyone throughout 2022 and beyond.
Congratulations to the 2022 Adobe Community Advisors:
- Aruna Surukunta, Merck
- Brijesh Yadav, Probisma Consulting AB
- Darshil Shah, Deloitte
- Debabrata Tripathy, TAP CXM
- Debal Das, IBM
- Eric Vidana, Fidelity Investments
- Gokul Agiwal, Capgemini
- Heather Kulbacki, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Jeff Bloomer, Kroger Personal Finance
- Jo Pitts, MOTAM
- Katja Keesom, Chapman Bright BV
- Kishore Kumar
- Kishore Reddy C, KPN B V
- Luca Lattarini, NCS
- Lukasz Matyja, ERGO Technology & Services
- Milind Bachani, Accenture
- Monique Evans, Stanley Black & Decker
- Nitin Laad, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Pablo Childe, Canada Post
- Raja Karuppusamy, To The New
- Sanjay Bangar, L&T Infotech Limited (LTI)
- Siva Prasad Reddy Sogalapalli, FedEx
- Skye Hansen, T-Mobile
- Himanshu Jain, Accenture
- Anmol Bhardwaj, Accenture
- Mayur Satav, Bounteous
- Vinay Kumar, Grazitti Interactive
- Danielle Wong, CohnReznick
- Yashank P, Blackhawk Network
- Sebastian Edberg, Recoordinate AB
- Jennifer Dungan, Torstar
- Santosh Sai, Klick Inc.
- Fanindra Surat, Klick Health
- Jeevan Raj, TA Digital
- Rajneesh gauram, Pierian
- David Jerome, Avis Budget Group
- Gauresh Kodag, DWAO
- Pallavi Shukla, Acenture
- Rajashankar Ramalingam, Discover Financial Services
- B Sravan, Epsilon
- Cedric Rey, Freelance
- Sundeep Katepally, PublicisSapient
- Sunil Kumar, Klick Health
We will be announcing new members of the Adobe Community Advisors program each quarter throughout 2022. We are always looking for new voices to join the Community Advisor program and any active community member can apply. Learn more about becoming an Adobe Community Advisor here.