New to MAX? Let’s make the most of it
What to expect at MAX 2022.
Welcome to Adobe MAX 2022 and the return to our in-person creative conference! For the first time ever, Adobe MAX will be a hybrid event, including a 3-day conference in Los Angeles and a 2-day virtual event.
Decide what works best for you and join us for a wealth of innovation, inspiration, and community.
Whether you’re joining us in LA or virtually, here are some tips and tricks to make the most of all MAX has to offer.
Gearing up for the 3-day event in Los Angeles?
Ready, set, book!
- With 200+ sessions and labs available, book your sessions early. This year, labs are only offered in-person. Look into the 2022 lineup and see what sparks your interest. Want to learn more about graphic design with Paul Trani or maybe ask Ian Robinson about his favorite Adobe After Effects tricks? Create your schedule as soon as possible for the best chance at securing your top picks.
- Did that session you want fill up too fast? No fear, you can always sign up for the waitlist or choose another from the hundreds of sessions available.
- For a deep dive into Adobe Creative Cloud, consider signing up for the preconference Oct 16–17.
Check-in to creativity
- Let’s get back to traveling! New to the area or not quite sure where to stay? Book early with nearby partnering hotels and enjoy special pricing at convenient locations near all the fun.
- Besides all the fantastic sessions, save some time to visit our Community Pavilion. MAX 2022 will offer exciting community areas such as MAX Marketplace with hand-crafted treasures from the MAX creative community, the Adobe booth filled with product experts ready to answer all your questions, and Adobe Live, which will feature interviews with speakers and first looks at new product features.
Join us for the MAX Bash
- From food trucks, art installations, and live music, there’s so many ways to take part in the celebration.
Tuning in to MAX Online?
- MAX 2022’s virtual event offers 100+ global breakout sessions. Attendance is free, so spread the news. With virtual community activities and sponsored giveaways, you won’t want to miss a second of the action.
Before the Event
- MAX brings in creatives from far and wide. These are your people! Get ready to be fully immersed in all things creativity. Meet and connect with other attendees on MAX Facebook and Twitter channels and onsite. Before you go, join the conversation on Facebook and ask other attendees for their top tips.