Top 5 reasons to attend MAX 2022
Adobe MAX is one of the largest gatherings of graphic, web, UX and multi-skilled designers, creative and art directors, illustrators, film, video, and motion graphics pros, photographers, and creative leaders. And this year, for the first time ever, you can attend in person or online (for free), so there’s a MAX for everyone.
Here are the top five reasons to register for MAX 2022.
- Hear from an impressive lineup of expert and inspiring speakers. MAX speakers and instructors are the best in the industry, and you’ll learn from real-world case studies of success. A sampling of the keynote and luminary speakers for 2022 includes artist Jeff Koons, DJ Steve Aoki, graphic designer Aaron Draplin, social entrepreneur and equity designer Antionette Carroll, and illustrator Mr. Bingo. With many more to be announced soon.
- Uplevel your skills. There’s so much to learn in sessions and hands-on labs (for in-person attendees). You’ll learn new tools and techniques and discover product features that will streamline your workflows and allow you to work more quickly and efficiently. In the dedicated Graphic Design track, you can perfect your skills with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign. For an even deeper dive, MAX offers preconference sessions October 16–17.
- See the latest trends in the creative industry. At MAX, you can explore the newest products and services available to creatives, see the latest design trends and tools, and discover how designers and companies can stay on top of these trends to remain relevant and valuable.
- Meet top creatives from around the world. MAX attendees come from organizations of all sizes, from all over the world. You can exchange ideas, learn from colleagues, and get solutions to the challenges you’re facing. Attendance for in-person MAX is limited, so register early.
- Be surrounded by inspiration. MAX is a celebration of creativity — from the sessions to the Community Pavilion to the parties and networking events, everything at MAX is focused on inspiration. And even if you attend virtually, there’s still plenty of inspiration to be found. The short video below shows you what it’s all about.