Get expert insights at this year’s Adobe Summit Innovation Super Sessions
As an Experience Maker, you know the value of keeping up with the latest trends, case studies, and product updates.
Our Adobe Summit Innovation Super Sessions are designed for you. These sessions are the perfect chance to dive deep into specific solutions and launch your learning with leaders from top brands like T-Mobile, Prudential, and General Motors.
During this year’s event, March 21 through 23, there will be six Innovation Super Sessions spotlighting essential strategies to transform your customer experiences. Each will share cutting-edge product innovations and give you the tools you need to bring your audience exceptional content that is relevant and personal.
“Our signature top Innovation Super Sessions, with Adobe experts across [solutions] and cloud services, give our customers insights into the latest product roadmaps,” says Pauline Huynh, product marketing manager at Adobe. “You can’t miss this because we’ve got some really transformative, groundbreaking, cutting-edge innovations this year.”
Let’s take a look at this year’s Innovation Super Sessions and their featured solutions.
Want more news about Adobe Summit?
Keep up with the latest from event organizers, partners and sponsors.
Commerce Made Personal
As our digital-first world becomes more dynamic, companies must focus on creating meaningful commerce interactions across channels. This Innovation Super Session will feature ways to win loyal B2B and B2C buyers using data-driven tools like Adobe Commerce. Our hosts will explore real-world examples and best practices for executing engaging shopping experiences. Discover how to increase your organization’s revenue and productivity by capitalizing on customer insights.
- Loni Stark, Vice President of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Commerce, Adobe
- Meg Knauth, Vice President of Digital, T-Mobile
- Jennifer Small, Principal Solutions Consultant, Adobe
How Adobe Is Transforming Omnichannel Customer Engagement
This session will underscore the Adobe strategy for building unique customer journeys across channels at scale. Whether consumers are browsing the web on their laptops, using their favorite social media apps, or shopping on their phones, they expect personalized, high-quality content. Get insights for tackling today’s — and tomorrow’s — greatest customer engagement challenges with the newest innovations.
- Sundeep Parsa, Vice President of Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform and Customer Journey, Adobe
- Ajay Kapoor, Global Director of Performance Driven Marketing, General Motors
- Kara Kelley, Principal Solutions Consultant of APT D, Adobe
Impactful Experiences: From Content Creation to Personalization
This session will share actionable insights for anyone looking to supercharge their content supply chain. Our hosts will discuss the challenges of connecting content supply chains and driving value at scale. Catch the conversation to consider how new Adobe developments can help you deliver efficient, impactful experiences — and captivate customers.
- Richard Whitehead, Director of Product Marketing of Adobe Workfront, Adobe
- Haresh Kumar, Senior Director of Strategy and Product Marketing for Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe
- Bridget Esposito, Vice President and Group Creative Director, Prudential
- Purnima Rachoor Roy, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Ben Tepfer, Principal Evangelist, Adobe
- Melissa Flicek, Senior Vice President of Digital Transformation, UnitedHealth Group
Personalized Insights and Engagement with Adobe Experience Platform
Learn tips and tricks for using deep insights to deliver meaningful customer experiences with this Innovation Super Session about Adobe Experience Platform. Get practical advice on how to make the most of Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer, and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics. Our hosts will also go over ways to make creating connected customer experiences easier by integrating with third-party systems and solutions like Adobe Target and Adobe Commerce.
- Anjul Bhambri, Senior Vice President of Adobe Experience Platform and Solutions, Adobe
- Klaasjan Tukker, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Adobe
- Srini Nallasivan, Executive Vice President and Chief AI and Analytics Officer, U.S. Bank
- Rakhi Patel, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Scale Your B2B Organization with Next-Generation Experiences
Join this Innovation Super Session to learn how to build the blueprint for a B2B buying journey ready for the future. The conversation will cover how to create and automate personalized experiences, collaborate with sales, and drive revenue for optimal impact. Discover how to advance your marketing approach to stay on the leading edge of complex buyer, supplier, and partner roles — across different digital channels at scale.
- Brian Glover, Senior Director of Product Marketing and Strategy and B2B Marketing, Adobe
- Karen Hopkins, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Ernst & Young
- Bridget Burne, Solutions Consultant of Digital Experience, Adobe
Using Data and Insight as a Force Multiplier for CXM
Fuel your organization’s entire customer journey — and make it manageable at scale. This Innovation Super Session is all about eliminating the stress that comes with siloed data by embracing connected insights and cross-functional ownership of customer experience management (CXM). Get a roadmap to transform your CXM approach with omnichannel insights. Our Adobe experts will also discuss strategies to spark successful campaigns and acquire, retain, and nurture customer relationships.
- Sanjay Vachani, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Adobe
- Vasanth Williams, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, MLB
- Jen Lasser, Principal Product Manager, Adobe
Be inspired by this year’s speakers
Other featured speakers at Adobe Summit will include Greg Hoffman, former Nike CMO — Angela Duckworth, psychology professor and author — Janet Balis, partner and CMO practice leader of business transformation at EY — and Marcus East, executive vice president and CDO at T-Mobile. These leaders will share their observations on industry trends and the best approaches to building customer loyalty through people, processes, and technology.
Register now to take advantage of the unique opportunity to get practical pointers and industry insights from Adobe authorities and leading innovators.
To learn more about this year’s Innovation Super Sessions and speakers, explore our session catalog. Line up your Adobe Summit schedule today.