Adobe Summit 2023: Adobe Experience Cloud goes next level
Today we kicked off Summit 2023, the world’s largest digital experience conference, unveiling innovations and breakthrough advances in Adobe Experience Cloud that empower our customers to harness experience-led growth to differentiate their brand, build trust and drive profitability. make the digital economy personal, with powerful digital experiences that can be personalized. This year marks Summit’s first return to Las Vegas since 2019, in a hybrid in-person and virtual format powered by Adobe Experience Cloud.
Spanning diverse industries and disciplines, speakers from this year’s Adobe Summit include:
- Screenwriter and director Aaron Sorkin
- NFL stars Peyton Manning and Damar Hamlin
- Eli Lilly Chair and CEO Dave Ricks
- Prudential Financial CMO Susan Somersille Johnson
- T-Mobile EVP and CDO Marcus East
- AMD Chair and CEO Dr. Lisa Su
Plus you don’t want to miss comedian Tig Notaro joining Adobe researchers and scientists to provide peeks at potential upcoming innovations during the always-popular “Sneaks.”
Check out the 200+ sessions, watch the Summit keynotes or connect live with peers and Adobe expert by visiting the Summit web experience.
Refocusing on Experience-Led growth
“As the digital economy continues to expand, profitable growth will come from connecting the complete customer experience — from acquisition to engagement and retention,” said Anil Chakravarthy, president, Digital Experience Business at Adobe. “Our latest Adobe Experience Cloud innovations uniquely connect customer experience creation and management, empowering brands to efficiently scale, unify and personalize digital experiences across surfaces, and achieve sustained, experience-led growth.”
Finding unique solutions to industry-specific pain points is a key challenge for every business. That’s why Adobe Experience Cloud continues to gain traction across multiple verticals: Its power, precision and speed make it the leading platform for delivering, measuring and personalizing customer experiences. Today, over 12,000 businesses — including 87 percent of Fortune 100 companies and 74 percent of Fortune 500 companies — rely on Adobe Experience Cloud to meet their customer experience management needs. This represents an expanded footprint for Adobe across multiple sectors like healthcare and financial services.
To help businesses attain experience-led growth and align and connect key customer experiences, Adobe announced new customers, partnerships and Adobe Experience Cloud ecosystem growth with: Chipotle, General Motors, PGA TOUR, Prada, Prudential Financial, Qualcomm, T-Mobile and Warner Bros. Discovery. In the healthcare space, CVS Health, Elevance Health and UnitedHealth Group are the latest companies that have adopted Adobe Experience Cloud.
Other partnerships announced today include new and expanded partnerships with Accenture, Amazon Ads, IBM, LinkedIn and TikTok, empowering global brands to personalize digital experiences, enhance marketing workflows and manage user consent.
New Adobe Experience Cloud innovations announced at Summit
On display at Summit were a broad array of cutting-edge innovations businesses can use to foster experience-led growth:
- Adobe Sensei Generative AI Services, a series of innovations that will redefine how businesses deliver customer experiences. These new generative AI services will be integrated natively in Adobe Experience Cloud as a co-pilot for marketers to improve productivity, with full creative control and trusted governance capabilities. Sensei GenAI will leverage multiple large language models (LLMs) including Microsoft Azure OpenAI and FLAN-T5 within Adobe Experience Platform, depending on unique business needs.
- Adobe Firefly, a new family of creative AI models, first focused on the generation of images and text styles. Adobe Firefly will be integrated into Adobe Experience Cloud for businesses to generate content designed to be safe for commercial use, using a model trained primarily on hundreds of millions of professional-grade Adobe Stock images, as well as other openly available content. Unlike content generated by other generative AI models, Firefly-generated output will have real business value in commercial settings, as it doesn’t generate images based on artist-specific content, or unlicensed IP from other people or brands.
- New Adobe Product Analytics in Adobe Experience Cloud redefines the product analytics category by unifying customer journey insights across marketing and product. For the first time teams focused on customer experiences can benefit from a unified view of the customer and collaborate seamlessly across an organization.
- Adobe’s revolutionary new release of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) redefines the Content Management System category, enabling teams to easily update company websites and mobile apps using popular word processing or spreadsheet tools. By lowering technical barriers, next-generation AEM will democratize and accelerate enterprise content management. The new AEM also uses Adobe Sensei AI to analyze how various attributes of content impact performance among different audiences and recommend changes that will resonate more strongly with viewers.
Supercharging the supply chain
At Summit, Adobe also unveiled the industry’s first comprehensive content supply chain solution, empowering teams to develop more content in less time. By connecting content planning, creation, review, distribution and marketing tools, Adobe’s solution streamlines collaboration and helps automate content workflows in enterprises. The solution, which connects applications across Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud, is already in use by top brands including Xfinity Creative.
In addition, new Adobe Express for Enterprise brings one of Creative Cloud’s most innovative and accessible tools into a universal creative solution for marketers and enterprise leaders, empowering anyone at any creative skill level to easily create, collaborate on and share branded content. New integrations between Adobe Express and Adobe Experience Manager Assets streamline end-to-end content workflows, facilitating more unified content development and marketing processes.
We operate within a digital economy that exceeds $1 trillion in the US alone, with digital shaping our professional and personal lives. By linking your growth strategy to the customer experience and then giving you the tools to improve every step of the customer journey, Adobe Experience Cloud helps you compete. Our customer experience management capabilities are supported by 4,000 global ecosystem members and 450 Adobe Experience Platform partner integrations, offering you a platform that unifies data from across your business so you can create deep insights to enhance every customer touchpoint.
To watch the Adobe Summit keynotes online, as well as explore more than 200 sessions and hands-on labs across 11 tracks, network with peers or speak live with an Adobe expert, visit the Summit web experience.
Keep up with all things Summit
The latest from stage and sessions in Las Vegas.