Technical Communication product offerings and price update
At Adobe, we’re committed to continuously releasing new innovations and expanding our offerings to enable you to unleash your full content creation potential. We remain committed to delivering world-class technical communication products that are robust and scalable. As a testimony to this commitment, we moved to subscription model to ensure that we can offer you with frequent and regular product updates fuelled by innovation.
We have been making significant improvements in areas like —content authoring experience, collaborative ways to work, and an integrated publishing ecosystem — so that you can effortlessly deliver content across ever-evolving customer touchpoints. Over the past few years, we have worked in the following areas:
- Platform and Productivity: Faster file performance of PDFs and HTML5, updated open-source libraries, reimagined welcome screen, and DITA map search performance improvements in FrameMaker; native MAC support, minimalist UI, and content migration from Word and Markdown in RoboHelp.
- Authoring Enhancements: Smoother authoring experience with navigation, WYSIWYG and structure views, enhanced support for tables, page variables, object style tags, marker of text, LwDITA and more in FrameMaker; grammar checker, microcontent and chatbot integrations in RoboHelp.
- Translation, Review, and Collaboration Workflows: Out-of-the-box translation support with XLIFF and review with Adobe Acrobat in FrameMaker; built-in machine translation, support for XLIFF, integrations with Git, Sharepoint Online, Azure DevOps, and web-based review in RoboHelp.
- Publishing: All-new HTML and PDF publishing engines, faster DITA to PDF publishing in FrameMaker; advanced controls for PDF and skin, Section 508-compliant HTML5 layouts, native publishing to leading CRM knowledge bases and self-service platforms like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk and Zoho, in RoboHelp.
- Ecosystem: Native integration with Adobe Experience Manager in FrameMaker; publishing help content knowledge base output directly from RoboHelp to Experience Manager Guides.
Today we’re announcing price updates for Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe Technical Communication Suite.
What’s Not Changing
- No changes to Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe Technical Communication Suite plans for students, teachers, and educational institutions.
- Individual subscription plans will increase USD$10-20 per month depending on product subscribed
- Teams and Enterprise plans will vary based on current plans and contracts.
We know that price updates can be challenging so we’re committed to working with you to find the plan that best meets your needs. While this reflects USD pricing, these price changes will be rolled out across all geographies worldwide and will go into effect starting next month.
If you’ve purchased directly from Adobe, here is what you can expect:
Individual Subscription Plans
For FrameMaker and RoboHelp ,
- USD$10 increase for the annual billed monthly option
Previously USD$29.99, will be USD$39.99 per month per user
- USD$120 increase for the prepaid annual plan option
Previously USD$359.88, will be USD$479.88 annually
For Technical Communication Suite,
- USD$20 increase for the annual billed monthly option
Previously USD$49.99, will be USD$69.99 per month
- USD$240 increase for the prepaid annual plan option
Previously USD$599.88, will be USD$839.88 annually
Enterprise and reseller plans
Changes to enterprise plans will vary based on the terms of each membership, and an Adobe account representative is available to help customers understand changes to your plan. Team and Enterprise customers who purchased VIP plans through a reseller should contact your reseller organization for more information.
Pricing effective date
New prices take effect on or after November 1, 2022. Existing members will see these changes reflected on select plans at your next renewal or billing date on or after November 1, 2022. This impacts all countries where FrameMaker, RoboHelp and Technical Communication Suite are sold, including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Australia. For a complete list of changes, impacted countries, and additional details, please visit our FAQs.
We are constantly inspired by the global content development community, and we’re committed to delivering the best content authoring and publishing tools and services so you can create your best work in the most productive way.