Adobe named to ten Constellation Research ShortList categories for digital transformation technologies
With the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, people across the globe have had to quickly pivot and adapt to new and different ways of learning, working, shopping, socializing and collaborating — accelerating the adoption of digital technologies in nearly every facet of our lives. Out of necessity, consumers are finally embracing digital experiences at scale — forcing businesses of all sizes, across every industry to adopt a digital-first mindset to stay competitive and thrive in these uncertain times.
While the concept of being a digital business is nothing new — most organizations were already on this journey pre-COVID-19 — the pandemic simply forced organizations to prioritize going digital-first to get work done more effectively and efficiently. This, combined with increasing customer expectations for fast, frictionless and highly personalized experiences across touchpoints, created an unprecedented demand for enterprise-grade customer experience platforms that can deliver these seamless, exceptional digital experiences across every interaction a customer has with their brand.
When COVID-19 hit in 2020, it prompted the rapid adoption of digitized services due to mandated social distancing and safety measures. Walgreens Boots Alliance turned to Adobe to enhance the shopping and wellness experience, while driving a mass personalization effort. In the U.S., that meant activating a loyalty program with over 100 million members. Adobe Experience Cloud solutions brought a set of tools that produced deeper customer insights, while delivering more relevant customer experiences that were integrated across channels like the website, mobile app, and in-person retail. Walgreens launched an online portal for COVID-19 vaccines, providing an easy way for users to determine their eligibility, register for appointments, receive reminders for second shots and even schedule Uber rides to get to a Walgreens location. An updated myWalgreens customer experience platform (launched in November 2020) took this a step further, allowing customers to order and collect items in as little as 30 minutes, expanding delivery options and delivering new services such as 24/7 pharmacy chat and personalized health advice. In Q1 2021 earnings, Walgreens shared that 155 basis points of sales increases came through mass personalization efforts, another signal that consumers respond better to experiences that are aware of their needs and interactions with the company. Even more, overall digital traffic is up by more than 50 percent YoY.
Adobe leads the way in delivering exceptional end-to-end customer experiences
Further demonstrating our digital transformation capabilities, we are proud to be named to the Constellation ShortList™ in ten technology categories. The technology vendors and service providers that are evaluated for inclusion in this program are deemed to deliver critical transformation requirements for early adopter and fast follower organizations.
According to R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research, “The ShortList is the first place business and technology leaders go for vendor selection, based on the collective view of Constellation’s clients, partners, and analysts who are on the front lines of understanding the technology landscape.”
Adobe was recently named to the following Constellation ShortLists:
- B2C marketing teams rely on advanced marketing automation solutions that collect, segment, and analyze customer signals and data to deliver personalized interactions to their customers. Marketers require functionality that tracks and predicts customer behavior to nurture customer relationships at speed and scale without compromising data privacy regulations.
- Products: Adobe Journey Optimizer
- Built for large organizations, these solutions offer the ability to engage customers and prospects via online and offline channels and personalize interactions at scale with rich analytics and intelligence that empower marketers to initiate, build and track relationships that directly impact revenues.
- Products: Adobe Marketo Engage
- Commerce continues to evolve around buyer preferences, channels, demand signals, supply chains, payment options, enablers and big data. All-in-one commerce solutions offer a full stack of technologies that deliver end-to-end commerce for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) markets.
- Products: Adobe Commerce (Magento Commerce)
- Connects back-end content into any number of front-end delivery layers to enable content — along with workflows, processes, and controls — to be created regardless of programming, development, or the environment language of the end delivery platform or device.
- Products: Adobe Experience Manager
- Decouples content from the back end without compromising efficiency while also providing real-time access to robust editing tools and templates to create digital experiences.
- Products: Adobe Experience Manager
Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- CDPs serve as a centralized hub of structured and unstructured data about, and in service of, the customer. These platforms aggregate and harmonize data from a broad variety of sources, to create a unified customer profile purpose-built for contextual engagement. The next generation of CDP is deployed as a critical underpinning to an enterprise-wide customer experience strategy that demands an enterprise-wide view of the customer.
- Products: Adobe Real-time CDP
- DAM for high-volume commerce requires advanced file management including capacity to store, edit, and deliver complex assets to create robust virtual commerce environments. Tools must scale to accommodate storage while delivering innovations around AI/ML tools for smart tagging, asset editing, localization, and globalization.
- Products: Adobe Experience Manager Assets
- DX Platforms are intended to coordinate the volume and complexity of customer interactions across marketing, service and commerce. This includes providing a means of managing web properties, mobile app interactions and digital content; evaluating customer behaviors; and tailoring content and communications based on those behaviors in context as well as other characteristics.
- Products: Adobe Experience Cloud
- These solutions include the ability to synthesize and normalize data from a variety of internal and external channels. Platforms must also deliver BI functionality that empowers marketing with data-led decision making.
- Products: Adobe Analytics
- Virtual events are more popular than ever, and users are looking for secure, flexible, scalable and customizable interfaces that deliver connection and enhance interaction among audiences.
- Products: Adobe Connect
Each Constellation ShortList is updated on a yearly basis.
To learn more about how customers use Adobe solutions for their digital transformation, visit the following:
Adobe Experience League: Learning resources and community