Adobe announces major milestone in the adoption of AI-powered capabilities in Adobe Experience Cloud
Today, we’re excited to share that over 80 percent of Adobe Experience Cloud customers across our category-leading applications are now relying on AI-powered capabilities to drive their digital modernization. Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning (ML) technology, powers intelligent services that can easily be applied across the organization to deliver great customer experiences. Adobe Sensei is uniquely focused on solving digital experience challenges by enhancing human creativity and intelligence to help brands create and design better content, accelerate business processes, and personalize customer experiences.
Sensei-powered capabilities are built into Adobe’s enterprise applications as out-of-box functionality, while additional AI-as-a-service features can be accessed via the Adobe Experience Platform. Adobe’s turnkey solutions can be easily implemented by marketers, content strategists, and business analysts across marketing and IT organizations to optimize and deliver personalized experiences at scale and in real-time.
This includes the development and delivery of timely cross-channel campaigns, the ability to better understand influential factors behind specific customer behaviors, the anticipation of the next customer interaction, intelligent product recommendations for e-commerce, the rapid creation of production-ready quality content, and the ability to quantify the marketing impact of touchpoints across customer journeys.
“The biggest challenges organizations face with AI are to identify the best use cases and then set up, implement, and manage the algorithms and data feeds appropriately,” said Gerry Murray, research director, marketing and sales technology, IDC. “Adobe simplifies these challenges by embedding AI and ML capabilities via Adobe Sensei into Experience Cloud applications, enabling marketers and data scientists to quickly design and deliver compelling customer experiences that learn from and adapt to customer behavior over time.”
New Marketing Mix Modeling for marketing budget allocation
One of the challenges that brands face today is trying to accurately forecast how to best allocate budgets to support a wide range of marketing initiatives. While historical context can be invaluable in helping to inform future strategies, companies must also be able to act fast and quickly evolve their strategies at a time when the move to digital has greatly accelerated. Powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s new Marketing Mix Modeling capability allows brands to accurately forecast and optimize budget allocations across both online and offline channels to confidently meet business objectives. In addition, the predictive insights can be combined with historical performance data gathered from Adobe’s Attribution AI service, which helps marketers quantify the incremental impact of specific marketing touch points and provide brands with a cohesive and comprehensive marketing spend optimization assessment.
Major brands benefitting from Adobe Sensei today:
- NVIDIA uses Sensei-powered capabilities to create data science models that are both fast and flexible to deploy. When the marketing team was tasked with driving event registrations, the team leveraged Attribution AI to determine the effectiveness of previous marketing investments across their digital channels. Based on the analysis, paid search was optimized, and they saw a 500 percent lift in paid registrations.
- Esri has leaned on Sensei-powered capabilities to drive more incremental sales and marketing ROI. By combining Customer AI with Adobe Analytics, Esri gained predictive insights about their customers at an individual level and tailored marketing messages for those most likely to make a purchase, which has resulted in a 300 percent higher conversion rate.
- DXC Technology is building ML models in Data Science Workspace for Adobe Experience Platform to streamline the customer experience on their site. As a company with over 130,000 employees across 70 countries, DXC needed to ensure that site inquiries whether for sales, IT, human resources, or other departments were being routed to the right department. With Sensei-powered capabilities, they built a model that looks at form inputs and detects where to route a submission across the company, in real-time.
- Pitney Bowes is leveraging Adobe Experience Cloud applications to scale their shipping, mailing, logistics and financial services offerings across multiple countries. Adobe Analytics applies AI and ML to real-time customer data across multiple marketing channels to find common patterns and predict future customer behavior. As an example, prior to implementing Experience Cloud, more than 30 customer order anomalies per day required manual review by two or more business analysts to troubleshoot. Now, automated anomaly detection in Adobe Analytics has reduced the need for manual review to a single anomaly per week, freeing up time for those analysts to work on higher-value activities.
- Under Armour relies on Sensei-powered capabilities in Adobe Experience Manager Assets to scale their digital asset management for faster collaboration. Prior to Adobe, the process to tag digital assets was manual and cumbersome to keep up. Now with the Sensei-powered Smart Tags feature, Under Armour has been able to automate and streamline metadata tagging of their millions of assets to improve overall access to and management of contents used by their internal teams and wholesale partners.
- Catbird is using Product Recommendations powered by Sensei in their Adobe Commerce storefront to display popularity- and shopper-based recommendations that continuously evolve as new shopper insights are uncovered. While once a manual process that involved a lot of guesswork to build, integrating Adobe’s recommendations capability has been a seamless process for Catbird and the company saw revenue from AI-powered recommendations jump 1,500 percent in the first few months.
- Bandwidth’s marketing team has been using Predictive Audiences in Marketo Engage to build the best invite lists for their digital events. Predictive Audiences enables Bandwidth to build invite lists using Sensei-powered filters, which identifies guests with the highest likelihood of registering and ultimately attending an event. Since implementing, Bandwidth has been able to reduce the invite list length for webinars while still reaching their attendance goals. This reduces contact fatigue and keeps their audience engaged for longer.
For more information about Adobe Sensei, visit here.