Adobe named a Leader for fifth consecutive year in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Experience Platforms
Gartner published their fifth Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms, and for the fifth time in a row, Adobe has been named a Leader. This year, Adobe was positioned highest and furthest to the right for both the Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.
At Adobe, we believe in providing the most comprehensive solutions and services for companies to elevate their customer experiences by delivering personalization at scale to drive conversions and accelerate their digital business. We also offer market-leading technology in areas critical to customer experience.
Here are just a few of the Adobe differentiators we believe motivate customers to adopt Adobe Experience Cloud for their Digital Experience Platform:
- Integrated Insights and Action — Adobe can mix, match, and analyze data from anywhere in the customer journey and translate that data into insights that can be actioned automatically to drive personalization in an instant.
- AI/ML — Adobe Sensei is native within each Experience Cloud application, amplifying the ability to gather, predict and act on customer insights. It’s AI that’s purpose-built for customer experience.
- Content — Personalization is irrelevant without content. Adobe is the undisputed leader in content with integrated content creation, asset management, content personalization, and streamlined workflows that deliver experiences at the scale and quality customer's demand.
- Scale and Breadth — Adobe accesses, informs, and connects every touchpoint to personalize end-to-end customer experiences at scale. Adobe Experience Platform is now handling over 21.5 Trillion (yes, you read that right — that’s “trillion” with a T) segment evaluations every day.
- Real-Time — Customers expect relevant and compelling experiences in milliseconds, every time. Adobe can uniquely deliver personalization at scale in real time via our Edge Network, Intelligent Decisioning and AI-accelerated workflows.
- Adobe Experience Platform — This leading-edge platform is purpose-built to enable CXM across the end-to-end journey that any customer (consumer or business buyer) has with a brand. By consolidating data and content centrally, we have created foundational infrastructure that can be leveraged by all Adobe applications — and the customer’s technology ecosystem.
- Trust — As data privacy and trust become mission-critical for digital business success, companies must architect their technology and apply governance to continually earn customers' trust by balancing data privacy with responsible and relevant experience delivery. Our ongoing investment in Adobe Experience Platform as the foundation for strong governance capabilities across our Experience Cloud business is more important than ever.
When the pandemic hit, companies realized just how hard it is to deliver a great experience to their customers across all touchpoints while also focusing on business outcomes. Poor personalization isn’t just a missed opportunity, it creates poor customer experiences and can cost a company revenue and relationships. Brands are investing billions to improve their techniques but despite their best efforts, many are burning through budgets and burning out employees while still falling short of creating and delivering great personalized experiences at scale.
To provide the right experience to the right person on the right channel — and to do it at scale — is a high bar, but one we are helping our customers clear.
Technology is only part of the equation for digital business success. Ensuring that people and processes are aligned is just as important. Adobe Workfront is one of the premier marketing workflow management and work collaboration solutions, and we recognize that happier employees are more productive and make for a better customer experience. And Workfront is all about seamless collaboration and visibility.
At Adobe, we’re on a mission. We aim to power the world’s digital businesses, to help them digitally transform, and achieve true personalization at massive scale. You can read about how we are doing this for Major League Baseball, Real Madrid, Walgreens Boots Alliance, and thousands of other companies everyday. Find out how we can help your business.
Read the full report, 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms.
Learn more about Adobe Experience Cloud and how you can digitally transform your business.
Gartner, 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Experience Platforms, Irena Guseva, Mike Lowndes, Jim Murphy, Gene Phifer, February 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Adobe
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.