Build your brand like a pro with social media at Adobe MAX
Establish your brand. Grow your business. Build a following. These crash course sessions on social media and marketing will help you confidently create high-quality content, get the most out of each post on every social platform, and stand out when marketing your business across channels. Don't just take our word for it. Hear from other small business owners, freelancers, and today’s social media gurus on how they have found success across social media and other digital channels as well as the latest marketing strategies you need to build your brand.
From working solo on your own brand or business, to creating content as part of a team, to building a community around a shared passion - these sessions have it all.
Here are five must-attend sessions from this track to consider adding to your schedule:
Work at Speed: Make Cross-Channel Campaigns in Adobe Express (L6457)
Bring cross-channel campaigns to life and accelerate your team’s creative workflow. Led by brand strategist and social media expert Phil Pallen, you’ll leverage multi-page templates in Adobe Express and Creative Cloud assets to create dynamic cross-channel social media marketing campaigns.
Join this 90-minute session and you’ll discover how to:
- Leverage multi-page templates to create the building blocks of your cross-channel campaign
- Design whatever you need with AI-powered text-to-image and text effect tools
- Add linked Photoshop and Illustrator assets to an Adobe Express project so they can update seamlessly as you work in the Creative Cloud apps you love
- Quickly apply brand design elements across your campaign
- Schedule your campaign across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and more in minutes
How to Build a Social Media Strategy Based on Real Data (S6451 + VS450)
Ready to master metrics? Knowing your numbers can take your social media strategy to new heights. Andy Lambert — author of SOCIAL 3.0, co-founder of ContentCal, and senior product marketing manager, Adobe Express, will break down the world of social media analytics. Want to make sharper decisions for your business? How about driving tangible, measurable results? Looking to sell your brand’s story with a smart social media strategy? Andy is your guy.
In these 30-60 minute sessions, you’ll discover:
- The essential social media trends that you need to know right now
- The single most important social media metric that you need to measure
- Six steps to create a successful social media strategy with Adobe Express
- Content ideas and social media templates to bring your social media strategy to life
As Easy as Drag and Drop: Making Videos in Adobe Express (S6452 + VS451)
In today’s digital landscape, video content is king. With the Adobe Express all-in-one editor, creating social media videos is quick and easy — whether you’re animating static content, starting from your own video, leveraging Adobe Stock video, or finding inspiration with a video template. Dive in with executive producer and creative director Hallease Narvaez, as she transforms a single video into two weeks of social content. Discover the strategy of creating engaging videos, and discover tips and tricks to create efficiencies for your creative project workflows.
In these 30-60 minute sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Trim and refine individual scenes, objects, and layers in your video
- Synchronize your content with Adobe Stock music
- Add video filters, animations, text, and more
- Resize your video content for multiple social channels
- Take your video content to your social channels in a few quick steps
Empower Your Team: Creative Workflows Across Adobe Apps (S6453 + VS452)
Behind every great content design is a team of remarkable creatives. Whether you’re a creative professional or a marketer, discover new ways of collaboration, streamlining processes, and developing creative content in new ways. Join Adobe senior design manager Brad Soroka, along with senior designer Claude Piche to learn how you can support your team on creating stunning on-brand content at scale, and leveraging assets and workflows across all your favorite Creative Cloud apps.
In these 30-60 minute sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Complete creative projects faster as a team with real-time collaboration and commenting
- Empower your team with comprehensive brand kits
- Create and share Adobe Express templates that leverage linked Photoshop and Illustrator assets
Create Trending Content Quickly with Adobe Express (VS454)
The secret’s out—leveraging trending social content is key to growing your online community. Join marketing consultant Kim Darragon as she shows you how to kick-start and automate your marketing content creation process in Adobe Express. Learn how to easily spot a budding trend and develop captivating content in just a few clicks.
In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage professionally designed templates to create stunning on-trend marketing campaigns
- Accelerate your content creation with useful one-click tasks
- Design whatever you need quickly with generative AI tools powered by Adobe Firefly
- Leverage Photoshop and Illustrator assets for quick content creation
- Quickly apply brand elements across your campaigns
- Push content out to multiple social channels at once
Keep up with all things MAX
The latest from the stage and sessions in Los Angeles. Register to unlock new ideas, creativity, digital skills, and more.