Express Your Holiday: The ‘Adobe Express Holiday Hotline’ is here to spread hosting and planning cheer
We know planning for the holidays can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Whether it’s setting up a business holiday campaign, planning an event or hosting a holiday party for the first time in years, or finding the perfect gift, Adobe Express makes it easy.
In this article
- The host with the most: Babs Costello
- DIY the right way with Jojo Fletcher
- The gifts keep coming with more expert curated templates
To help amp up the wow factor and make the return to holidays seamless, we’ve teamed up with a few familiar faces who know a thing or two about holiday hosting and planning, to launch the ‘Adobe Express Holiday hotline’’. Starting December 6, we’ll be launching new templates all month long — from mood boards to invites, party games, thank you notes, greeting cards and social media templates — plus we’ll share tips, tricks, and inspiration across our channels to keep your holiday spirit bright.
The host with the most: Babs Costello
TikTok’s favorite grandma and home hacks expert Barbara “Babs” Costello knows hosting is intimidating. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Babs on curated Adobe Express holiday hosting templates — from recipe cards to holiday to-do lists — available now in Adobe Express.
“If you’re hosting for the first time and feeling nervous, don’t be,” says Babs. “With a little prep, organization and a few tips and template recommendations from yours truly, you’ll be so confident you may just do it again next year. Adobe Express is so easy, even I can do it!”
"I’ve got curated templates on Adobe Express. You can write out a whole menu and display it so when the whole family arrives they’ll see a nice personal touch.”
- Babs Costello
Babs will also be imparting her holiday wisdom (and no doubt some ingenious tips) so make sure to tune in to Babs TikTok Live on December 7 or catch her Instagram AMA on December 8 if you or need a refresh on how to set the table or have any hosting questions for Babs.
Image credit: Rikki Snyder.
DIY the right way with Jojo Fletcher
On December 16, be on the lookout for real estate developer, DIY/design expert and ABC’s “The Bachelorette” alum JoJo Fletcher’s Adobe Express template pack to start holiday planning. Her mood board will help set the tone for get-togethers or holiday campaigns for your business and give the perfect color schemes to help bring visions to life.
“As you know I love DIY projects and the holidays are one of my favorite times of year as I get to bring these projects to life,” says JoJo Fletcher. “My templates will give you a glimpse into my personal style and design aesthetic and provide you with a solid foundation — whether you’re hosting for friends or family, or in charge of the company holiday party.”
Image credit: Glenn Nutley.
From welcoming party invites, to customplace cards and menu templates for a gorgeous tablescape, to stylish greeting card designs, you could say Adobe Express is a one-stop holiday design shop. Adobe Express allows even the most novice amateur hosts to hone their design skills with thousands of customizable templates to supplement any festive soiree.
“Definitely check out Adobe Express for the cutest recipe templates. They are so fun to play around with if you guys are thinking about recipes”
- JoJo Fletcher
The gifts keep coming with more expert curated templates
The holiday template curation doesn't stop there. Adobe partnered with other design, DIY and home experts who know how to prep with their families for the holidays.
- Kiel James Patrick is known for creating the idyllic and postcard worthy holiday scene with his family alongside creating a cozy New England clothing line. Check out his templates collection spanning everything from a family holiday card to designs for your business holiday campaign.
- La Troy and Nicole Tillery know that getting the entire family ready for the holidays is a lot, especially with young kids. But as parents who know how to prepare, their templates feature a holiday card and ways to prep for the New Year, including a 2023 goal setting vision board, posters and flyers to promote a mindfulness event, and a “Year in Review” Instagram Reel cover.
- Retro interior designer Sam Ushiro infuses her unique throwback style into DIY templates that mimic her aesthetic for recipe cards and invitations, a holiday home decor mood board, and an Instagram story for a holiday OOTD (outfit of the day).
Check out the holiday templates to get your through the season on Adobe Express.